Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spare Time

I like that queston of how much reading and writing is done outside school. I LOVE twilight!! I used to tell everyone that read all those big books that they were losers. I saw the movie too see what the big fuss was about and for my birthday I got ALL four books! I finished the first two and I try to get all my other school work done before I read it. Writing? I do a lot of it at work, I'm an assistant manager at Hollywood Tans (I know it sounds silly) but there is a lot of paper work to do. I always have things to read and things to type up. Otherwise, I do not know where I do anymore reading and writing than I am forced to do.
I FINALLY finished this O'Connor paper. After hours of tearing my hair out, crying, screaming at my laptop, and complaining I've finished! However, I am glad we had that snow day on Monday so I had a little extra time to work on it, I needed it.
I'm reading this John Donne poem and it totally does not make sense to me. I see that there are somewhat of explaination after it so I hope by tomorrow morning I can tell you what I read about. I'm really excitied for poetry thought, I HATE reading it, but I like writing it. I used to always write poems for everyone but I don't have that kind of time anymore. sorry friends =(
I'm reading another one of your posts because I really do not know what to write about since we did not have class yet this week. TV! Everyone likes TV, American Idol is a big thing in my house. The finale of the last season, my mom voted for David Cook 387 times, he won because of her, I am convinced. However, I am a voter but do not vote that many times. So far this season I LOVE Allison and Danny. They will stay on the show for a while because my mother will go crazy voting for Danny. I need to got to work! See you tomorrow when i hand in my essay with joy!

1 comment: