Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy Bee

I am behind on my blogs, I have been really tight and busy lately, a lot is going on in my household. I pretty much like the structure of our class discussions, it does not bore me. Something that really bothers me though is being pressured to answer questions, because you do not know the answer, you just don't know. I try my hardest and sometimes I think it's not good enough.
However, I like the switch to poetry, even though it can be hard to understand its better than reading all those pointless stories. I hope we can write our own poetry on anything we want. I used to write a lot of poetry but I can only do it if I am not limited to a certain subject or topic.
I hope you are feeling better Prof Lauro!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! You know, you could put your own poetry in my blogs and that would count, if you wanted.

    ReplyDelete